Oscraps

Scenic3_Trees
dwsewbiz

Scenic3_Trees

Yup, I love flowering trees, and I love that they grow right up the telephone poles into the wires. From my walk this past Monday, just 2 blocks from my house.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album 3
ArtPlay Palette Surf's Up
Artsy Transfers Surf's Up
ArtPlay Palette Remember (bird)
Scenic Template Album page 7, with that great horizontal frame, is my favorite! Used here on the right to blend the large branch photo (I resize a bit and fill and rearrange the stains). Page 14 of Scenic used for the second tree photo.
Background is ArtPlay and Artsy Transfers Surfs Up, with a Blue Fill layer, set to Screen, to make everything bluer (sometimes this works better than a Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer).
I used Surf's Up Transfers in the horizontal frame as the setting for my Word Art, and clipped my photo to the frame on the left, surrounding it with Surf's Up elements and transfers and brushes to form a Custom Cluster. Finally, I added some lines using the Custom Shape Tool to mimic the wires in the photo.
Love the gorgeous blossom trees with the journaling and the word art. I would love to see a few blossom trees where I live climbing up the telegraph poles today I saw some blossom trees being chopped before they had even blossomed I was so sad to see this as they are only in flower for a short time they could have waited plus it was the wrong time to do it I would have thought pruning was best done in the Autumn...

Gorgeous blossoms! Love the word art in the frame. I took a ride yesterday and found a beautiful magnolia tree in full bloom. It's beginning to look a bit like spring here.

We've been getting snow off and on, rain, gray. Sure would love some of these beautiful signs of spring right now. I like your pink label with wordArt.

Il est vrai que les poteaux téléphonique ou autres sont plus jolis ainsi habillés, ce qui ne plait pas forcement aux intervenants des différents services. Ici aussi les jardins sont très beaux en ce moment, c'est agréable tous ces arbres en fleurs.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename