Oscraps

Scenic Template Album 6_Cher at the Beach
dwsewbiz

Scenic Template Album 6_Cher at the Beach

I had to dedicate a spread to the one I first took to Cannon Beach, with its iconic Haystack Rock, way back in 2016 - just me and Cher.
Scenic Templates are right up my alley, as I love large photos with a few accent photos.

This is Page 19 from the Scenic Album, the FotoBlendz extended by making a copy of Photo+FotoBlendz, reducing the opacity, and removing the people so you didn't see two of the same people. Over this, on the left, I placed another photo, blended with Scenic FotoBlendz (I loved this sign showing distances to other beaches, including Australia ;-) )
Custom cluster created with Title, wordart, MM Melic, with brushes and element bits to lead down and across to the photos of Cher.
Third photo of Cher extracted, and bits of sand cloned and spread around to better show the hole she dug for herself.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album 6
ArtPlay Scenic Collection
MultiMedia Shells 2
MultiMedia Melic
ArtPlay Aubade (fence) (darkened via Hue/Saturation adjustment)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: KathyHaupt
Love the double spread and sign post! The fog makes the coastline look mysterious! Great photos of Cher, too.

Terrific pages! Love when I find one of those signposts showing distances to distant places. Wonderful use of the new templates.

I love that sign and remember taking the ferry to Friday Harbor. Definitely brings a smile. Everything. Especially Cher, but also the rock and your wonderful sky.

The fog gives another dimension to your page and the signage is a terrific addition. Looks like Cher is enjoying the day at the beach

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename