Oscraps

Save Our Democracy
isDK

Save Our Democracy

Just watching the jelly feeder was a lesson in politics. the western tanager chased the house finch away for his turn, then the black-headed grosbeak hurried the Bullock's oriole off for his turn. The pine siskins squabbled too. There will always be bullies, but we need to save our democracy.
Credits list
aA: Paper, buttercup, metalbrad
emeto: frame
KPertiet: paper, wordart, frame, paperclip, metalrimtag, bookplate, bow
TL-Design: The Rustic Botanicals
  • Love
Reactions: Tamsin
Must be endlessly entertaining to watch the 'pecking order'. I like how the large photos capture the main attention, but there are more subtle messages in the background.

Love the analogy! There's definitely a pecking order! Awesome warm colors!

Oh yes, many times I've seen the big and strong take over--not only the food but homes are fair game, too. I saw a cowbird at my feeder and looked them up--surprised to find they are parasitic--laid their eggs in the hide of cows and buffalo and if not there, in the nests of other birds. They probably try to collect welfare, too LOL

This made me smile. We have the same sort of push 'n shove at our feeders...I keep hanging more, but traffic jams are a fact of life.

Love how you capture the intricacies of bird life — and then portray it so beautifully. And we certainly must save democracy.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename