Oscraps

Saturday Mornings
elizzylee

Saturday Mornings

What I did this summer...taking classes at the local art center. The whole experience was amazing. Just looking at this photo makes me smile. And I can't wait for fall semester to start. Thanks for looking.

Products used:
photo frame, grey striped paper from Something Borrowed kit
-blue polka dot paper (part of new kit we are working on)
Oh Liz!! You described the experience of our class just perfectly! Everything about this just says pure joy. I love the use of your flourish too. :)

There are so many things I love about this layout I don't know where to start... I love the touch of red, the photo is great, and the way the journaling fades at the top and bottom is perfect.. I could go on but suffice it to say I LOVE this.

This is just beautiful, Liz! Fabulous journaling and I love how you did the date in the bottom corner! Love those paint splotches too! Great touch!

omg---liz, you never cease to amaze me. This is fantastic! LOVE that you made the scroll red. LOVE this!!! LOVE the diff transparencies of the text too. This is SO going to be in glossy!

omg! I loooooove everything about this layout! Starting with the splash of paint, title work, journaling, the fading, I loooove it!!! You amaze it everythime! I'm gonna lift this one for sure.. hehe

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
elizzylee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this layout