Oscraps

saturday coffee&hot chocolate time - AnnaColor Challenge 06.26.2020 - 0
nia

saturday coffee&hot chocolate time - AnnaColor Challenge 06.26.2020 - 0

• nia
AnnaColor Challenge 06.26.2020 - 07.09.2020
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39622

saturday coffee-& hot chocolate time

before lockdown my son and i went sometimes shopping on saturday morning and afterwards we enjoyed to have a cup of coffee (me) or a hot chocolate (he) in a coffee shop. Now it would be possible again, but we are waiting and are shopping online and drink coffee at home.

credits used
app:
city limits: transfers & brush
anything: paper

fotoblendz overlays no 3
veranda fotoblendz no 1

others:
taylor made: slideshow
joanne brisebois: still life collection: paint swatch element pack
karla dudly/noel: digi essentials 7 and font statuesque
Excellent take on the challenge....love your creativity here! Yes, enjoy your coffee and hot chocolate at home.

The horizontal line is just wonderful and the paint swatches are perfect for the color challenge. I love your design and how you have expressed the relaxed comfort of a Saturday.

Sorry you now have to miss these wonderful Saturday excursions together. Love your memory page with the horizontal design, the use of the color swatches and the slide frame.

Love the vertical page design with the paint swatches and slide. Although you and your son are missing the Saturday outing, you are creating new memories at home. Gorgeous!

This is just a wonderful design and illustration of a comfortable activity. I don't blame you for holding off. It's safer! I love the frame and the little swatches!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
nia
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout