Oscraps

Rolling
musicmom3

Rolling

Captured on the camera--the first roll!

My layout began with Artsy Paper 3 over which I placed Flaneur Fotoblendz 3. I popped in my photo and then disguised the clutter of the blanket and toys on the floor with the layers of a Light Leak Frame underneath, layer-masking away parts of those layers for blending purposes. The “DOs” came next (blend modes used, including Exclusion, which I rarely use), and the ribbon with the sneaker charm, which I liked so much I used it again toward the bottom (duplicated, multiply blend mode for a richer teal). Midway through, I changed the background to be more teal-ish by dropping in Artsy Paper #4 on Multiply mode, which did the trick. I finished with a chartreuse brush under the text for contrast, and added the title and bright orange button for pop.
Credits list
Flaneur Collection, on sale at a 53% discount for a limited time only: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Flaneur-Collection.html

In my design I use the Flaneur Artplay Palette,LightLeak Frames No 1, WordART Travel Mix No 2, and Flaneur Fotoblendz, which are all part of the Collection
Love the inclusion of the sneakers! My how quickly they grow and develop! I look back at photos of Oz at a few months old and hardly recognize him.

it is unbelievable what happens in the first year of a child's life.
I like the two big "do's" and how you let Elliot "roll" out of the frame.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename