Oscraps

Rocky Mountain Iris
isDK

Rocky Mountain Iris

It was just like with any other wildflowers. We couldn't resist stopping and looking them over. But we're even more jealous of the golden hours on the refuges than on jeep roads because we don't want to miss the wildlife we think is ahead. On Jeep roads, wildlife encounters are always by chance.
Credits list
aA: Paper, Scenic LTA, flower, thumbtack, stitchez
KPertiet: Torn paper, ephemera
Template: Harmonais
Marsala Digital: Deckled paper, shadow
Watercolor: Smithsonian American Art Museum
One of my fractals
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Lovely photos - Love how you manage to get all the photos in, and still get a crisp, simple and uncluttered feel to the layout. This is a given GSO!

Lovely photos - Love how you manage to get all the photos in, and still get a crisp, simple and uncluttered feel to the layout. This is a given GSO!
Wow! Thank you! I hadn't thought of it that way, but you're right. There's still some white space out of habit. :D

Beautiful collection of flowers, love the addition of the watercolor flower and the paint chip!

Gorgeous! Lovely double page spread and the colour spread across the two pages is beautiful! The stitching and colour swatch are perfect additions!!

Beautiful color palette! Love the variety of frames and beautiful Rocky Mt Irises! They say, Stop and smell the flowers! Congrats on the Standing O!

Fantastic photos of these beautiful flowers. I've got some in my garden.
Congrats on the Standing O

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata