Oscraps

Rise & Shine
Miki

Rise & Shine

Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 2W (page 3)
Artplay Palette Sea Life (papers)
Artplay Palette Bask (sun)
Artplay MiniPalette Aoristic (label work, overlay, paper texture, splatters)
Aubade WordART Mix 1
MultiMedia Shells 1
Urban Stitchez Sunshine 2
Acrylic AlphaNumber Set 1
Splatters 15

Process
Page 3 of the FIT Pack 2W was opened up and resized smaller. Artsy paper 6 from APP Sea Life was used as the foundation. The paper was duplicated, flipped and moved to the side to cover the palm trees. The photos were clipped to the frame masks. The sun transfer from APP Bask was placed over the sun on the horizon, with the blending mode changed to overlay (reduced opacity). Using the rectangle marquee tool, the title was cut in half with the top half of the title filled with the color orange and the bottom half of the title filled with a blue color. The blending mode was changed to overlay. A stitchez sunshine was added. The page was completed by adding splatters, paper overlays, shells and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
SO beautiful - love the color hue and pocket pages are one of my favorites! You used this template to perfection!!

Love your framing and stitching for the sun. I thought about how you'll soon be headed back to the land of the tractor. Oh, and btw, have you seen the new Lego Tractor that comes towing a Russian Tank? Not sure when they'll be in stores, but so so cute. ;)

Oh, I long for the beach! Beautiful imagery! I love how the stitched sun sits boldly on the photo!

Beautiful photos and I really love the stitches around the sun, then the framing of that portion of your page. Very creative idea! ♥

A stunning layout, with stunning photography! What a beautiful morning captured and enjoyed!

What a perfect way to tell a story! beautiful photos and love the way the bottom photo is spread across multiple masks!

Love your framing and stitching for the sun. I thought about how you'll soon be headed back to the land of the tractor. Oh, and btw, have you seen the new Lego Tractor that comes towing a Russian Tank? Not sure when they'll be in stores, but so so cute. ;)
Thanks for the heads up on that Lego set! Haven't been able to find it yet but definitely on the lookout.

The stitched sun and W's eastward gaze...this is beautiful work. What soul-feeding scenery!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename