Oscraps

Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media chall
helenedubois

Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media chall

RJefferies Patina pp, stitches,5 paperpiece, 5 trinket, charm, 3 flowers, 2 snaps
Anna Artsy Kardz Wildflower transfer, splatter, 2 tape, 2 flowers, 3 torn edge paper
Gorgeous and artsy page! I love the way you've combined the work of the two designers for your creative page. Awesome colors, placement of elements, and blending. ♥

I think the words I'm searching for are gloriously messy perfection! This LO is simply superb, artistic and amazing! And I just couldn't resist - Standing O for you!

Congrats on the Standing O, I love how you have tackled this challenged and combined these products!!
Thank you for joining Oscraps so I can use your wonderful products in my designs--I love them--they have made me branch out in new directions with my art pages. Thank you for your kind words.

Love the interesting crop on the woman and all the brushwork and stamps. Congrats on your Standing O!

Congrats on the Standing O! This is amazing work with fabric stuffs. Love it. :cool:

Congrats on the Standing O. Well deserved. This is a fantastic mash up and I love approach to the challenge. The way you have the woman cropped it tells a different story based on one's perspective. Very thought provoking. Thank you so much for joining the challenge and sharing this fabulous page!

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout