Oscraps

Project Template Album 7 + ArtPlay Yuletide Collection Oz's Week
dwsewbiz

Project Template Album 7 + ArtPlay Yuletide Collection Oz's Week

"He’s a high-energy little boy, crawling quickly (sometimes into doors and walls), sitting in a strong pigeon pose, turning the pages on his board books, eating well if messily, taking good naps. We’ve had to install a gate to the kitchen, and, that not being enough, are trying out a playpen. So far he likes it."
"We had a bit of a scare this week, having been in contact with someone in Minneapolis who tested positive for Covid. I wore a mask for 2 days straight and we isolated at home until we could get our own test results. Fortunately, we all tested negative."
November 15-19, 2021
Credits list
Project Template Album 7
ArtPlay Yuletide Collection
ArtPlay MiniPalette Amity FREE with $20 purchase during Black Friday sale
Button Threadz 5
White Wood Alpha Set No 2

Background - 2 solid Papers from Yuletide, with the Artsy Paper over it in Divide Mode, plus multiple copies of the Yuletide Overlay. Over this is a Color Layer in Overlay mode at 20% to get the right brown I needed for my photos.
Page 5 of PTA7 used, reversed on the right side.
Photos clipped to Frames, including a couple of photos run through My Sketch app.
Created the title cluster with White Wood Alpha and the Element from Mini Palette Amity.
Added just a few elements (in a Visual Triangle) since there's a lot going on, but that's what it's like with a week of Oz :)
Happy for the negative tests. Oz sounds like a very bright and inquisitive little boy. But that can be attributed to very loving and involved grandparents and parents! Love all of the wonderful photos!

This little guy is growing so fast! Mobility adds such a new dimension, right? My son looked up the stairs the other day, and there was Harper (13 months), apparently congratulating herself on her climb. EEK! Glad about the negative tests. I am so sick of Covid.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename