Oscraps

Portrait of Peyton
zlemon

Portrait of Peyton

My cute lil niece is now a very active, lickety-split toddler. You know, you turn around for a second and lickety-split they're in another room. She was captured by her Momma in a quiet moment. Oh, Auntie Christy, of course, supplied the hair bow. I'll be accenting her outfits for years to come. And, I'm sure once she gets older, she'll be raiding my jewelry stash just like her Momma does. Seriously, I have to check my sister's suitcase before she leaves or something goes missing.

Did a photo sketch effect and used APP ArtLife to create the framing.

Thanks for looking.
Beautiful page. Love the photo sketch and the colors and stamps behind the photo make it really cool.
Standing O!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=633292#post633292

You'd think even without the bow, she couldn't look sweeter, but it adds a whole 'nother level of cuteness. The artsy background is well balanced with the photo.

Love the photo treatment with all the color and energy. Congrats on your Standing O!

That's a perfect, who me?, picture and the treatment is wild and crazy against her little perfection!

Such a cutie pie! I love how you accented the photo. You are going to have so much fun with her! Nice choice of the hair accessory, and had to laugh about checking your jewelry box. Great story!

Ooo, Peyton is growing! Sweet photo and love the hair accessory! Check the suitcase, for real! Stuff goes missing after visits here occasionally!

a real little heart ,the photo processing is very successful . it looks like an impressionist painting Congrats for the GSO

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout