Oscraps

Play
ksacry

Play

“A July picnic on Puget Sound is ripe for fun. The kids were in seventh heaven with hiking in the woods, games, swings, and playing on the seashore. Lincoln Park, Seattle WA 2008” Text font is Noteworthy

Construction: I started with the Jouer Artsy Layered Template. I rotated it clockwise 90 degrees and flipped it horizontally. I deleted the frames, doily, and all but one text box.
I added ArtPlay Palette Jouer Solid Paper #2 as my background. I then added Solid Paper #4 with a blend mode of Multiply.
I duplicated the template’s transfer several times placing it in various positions. I clipped my child/man photo one of the transfers. Then I clipped the same photo to another of the same transfers using Blend Mode Color Burn.
I added parts of the MultiMedia Frames No.7 #2. I clipped my second photo to the frame mask.
I added ArtPlay Palette Jouer Edge Overlay 1, ArtStroke Overlay 1, Transfer 2, Brush 15 and Splatter 1 to fill various areas.

For the cluster, I placed Play WordART Mix No.2 Word Transfer Flow under the frame bottom edge in Blend Mode Color Burn. I added the ArtPlay Palette Jouer Threaded Tag which I used brush 15 to add brown grunge in Blend Mode Linear Burn. Over that I placed the Heart from MultiMedia Frames No.7 #2. I changed the color slightly to better match the boy’s shirt.
I placed Play WordART Mix No. 2 Word Art “Where The Fun Stuff Happens”. I added a shadow to the text. I then duplicated the text and changed the color to white. Then I offset the white layer.
I finished with the Play WordART Mix No. 2 Beaded Threadz “Play”.
Photo's are mine of my nephew and his boy.
Credits list
ArtPlay Jouer Collection on Sale. Includes a BONUS and a LIVE ArtPlay Inspiration Session with Replay.
ArtPlay Jouer Collection

ArtPlay Palette Jouer
Jouer Artsy Layered Template
MultiMedia Frames No 7
Play WordART Mix No 2
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry