Oscraps

Play the Music
Miki

Play the Music

Credits list
Artplay De Novo Collection
Artplay Palette De Novo (paper, paper overlay, felt flower, label word)
De Novo FotoBlendz 1
Beginning WordART Mix 2

Other
Artplay Palette Strom (crown button)
Artplay Palette Christmas Magic (trumpet)
Artplay Palette Concerto (clef)
Artplay Palette Autumn Rust (button)
Artplay Palette Saffron Villa (strip recolored) retired
Music Notes 1
Urban Stitchez 12
Urban Threadz 11

Process
Artsy paper1 from APP De Novo was used as the foundation of the page. It was rotated 90º so that the color ran vertically instead of horizontally. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated two more times with the blending modes changed to color burn (reduced opacity). The strip from APP Saffron Villa (color changed by using the hue/saturation adjustment tool) was added to ground the photo. The music brushes were stamped on and recolored. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for Looking!
  • Love
Reactions: digigal
What a fabulous design, love the colors, the trompet, the horizontal strip over the whole page, i love it !

A really great and original composition. Love the strip grounding the image. And a great story!

I'm not sure but maybe it's the blending that makes your page so fabulous. Everything just flows together so beautifully, and almost magically. I love that @Kythe mentions technical skill. It's definitely part of it along with your creativity. ;)

I like the vertical flow with the horizontal ribbon. Fantastic as usual. You certainly have a way with layering the transfers, paper textures etc.

These are the kind of pages that I wish I could pull off!!! Your layering is always top notch and I love the fact that everything fits - it's like the kit was made for you!!!!

Standing O for you!!!

Love how you ran that ribbon across the page to ground everything. Beautiful design.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename