Oscraps

Picking Cherries
musicmom3

Picking Cherries

Sour cherries are our favorite. I pit them, freeze them, and in January, I taste the sun again.
Credits list
Alfresco Release **new and on sale now** https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Alfresco-Collection.html

I started with the background papers, using #4 and #2 both on overlay blend mode over #1. I dragged in a Fotoblendz Overlay for each of my photos and arranged things so that I liked the flow. I used a lot of transfers/overlays from the APP to increase texture and interest, and also added a yellow stain to complete the visual triangle of the flower on the Multimedia Element and the title, which I had recolored.
Those little butterflies look like they were made for pages about cherries. Love how you used the lace on the left.

You pick all those cherries? That's amazing! Love the lace and the butterflies, and the yellow title is perfect!

I know the sour cherries, great you freeze them, your page is so very beautiful with all the bright colors, I love the laces, an awesome page!

They look wonderful! Are these from your own trees?
Love how that lace transfer looks.

Une superbe page gourmande, je ne sais pas si j'aurais la patience d'attendre janvier pour les goûter ;) une page pleine de soleil et de saveurs Laura !!!

Love the vibrant colors and fabulous blending. We have a large blackberry patch near us and if we get there before the birds I have frozen berries for the winter.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename