Oscraps

Photo - Making Us Smile Reverie
pmjames

Photo - Making Us Smile Reverie

A special project to design something to go on our living room wall with pics from our Family PhotoShoot back in November. This pic of all of us with Mav giving DJ a flower definitely made us all smile!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Reverie On Sale Now
Month Review Template Album No.6
ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer (Transfer)
MultiMedia Reverie No.1
Reverie WordART Mix No.1
Memories WordART Mix No.2
Embrace WordART Mix No.1 (BeadedThreadz)
Paper Textures No.14

Process Multiple copies of a solid paper blended together via layer masks and Brushes form the Background of this layout. The frames from the Month Review pages 18 and 19 were placed onto the layout and rearranged to fit the shape of my layout (with some turned off). My focal image were clipped to a FotoBlendz Layer, with the FotoBlendz set to a Multiply blending Mode. A secondary focal image was desaturated and clipped to a second FotoBlendz which has a Soft Light Blending Mode applied. Supporting images and Artsy papers were clipped to the Frame layers. Some Layers of the Templates were turned off and others were filled with Colour. Multiple Transfers were placed below the Blended images. A Paper Texture, Dimensional elements, WordArt and a Script Transfer completed the layout.
Reactions: cyanne22
nice page of the family circle! you will enjoy to watch often , all yours gathered!

What a beautiful photo to display! I like how it is unposed :) The beige tones and combination of Remembrancer and Reverie is so effective!

Beautiful family photo! Love the sweetness between the cousins and soft colors!

Aww, so sweet seeing Mav giving DJ the flower.
Terrific photos! I'm sure they will bring lots of smiles every time you see them.

So many things to see here! Your blending is fantastic and so is also the composition!

magnifique photos de famille, j'aime tous les regards qui regardent les enfants, mise en page et composition superbe, ce kit est parfait pour ce genre de page. :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename