Oscraps

Phenomenal Woman
Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) MARCH Challenge — https://oscraps.com/community/threads/vicki-stegall-designs-momma-os-march-challenge.37179

I used International Women's Day (March 8, although I believe it should be *every* day ;) ) as the inspiration for my page. I went a little crazy with the word art on this. The plain silhouette needed some more punch to go with the quote I used.
I opened a new file and dragged most of the word art from the kit onto it. I merged those layers and then used the marquee tool to select certain words from the quotes >Layer via Copy. Then I dragged all of them onto the silhouette, and then the Transform and Warp Tools became my best friend. Once I had the words rotated/resized/warped and skewed, I merged those layers, added a color overlay, and reduced the opacity to soften it up.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Yes, ma'am - I'm right there with you on the quote!! One of my faves. That image is one of my faves, too - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your take on this challenge! Thanks for playing along!

Oh Chris! What an outstanding page! I love reading the descriptive words on that silhouette! This is POWERFUL!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename