Oscraps

Patience Artsy Kardz & Artsy Transfers Oz photos
dwsewbiz

Patience Artsy Kardz & Artsy Transfers Oz photos

A collection of Oz photos from a few days. The "this is not a toy" title is actually what is written on his hat :)
Credits list
Artsy Transfers Patience
Artsy Kardz Patience MultiPack
MultiMedia Documents No 7
Month Review Template Album 5 (left side frames & fotoblendz)
Patience FotoBlendz 1
I created a background with various Artsy Kardz, sometimes turning them, but not trying to blend them, just letting the lines happen. Over this I added Artsy Transfers. On the left I used a page from Month Review, resizing. On the right I blended the large photo with Patience FotoBlendz, then added a custom frame by using the Custom Shape Tool to draw an oval, then adding a stroke on another layer and deleting the oval. Also custom-framed the instagram photo by clipping to a custom Rounded Rectangle, then adding a stroke and shadow. Added MultiMedia doc envelope for journaling.
Oz looks so adorable with his hat that say's this is not a toy lol love how what you did with the Artsy Kardz and the Artsy Transfers your layout is beautiful.x

Love the hat! Awesome merging and blending of the artsy kardz and transfers!

Excellent multiple photo composition on a two page spread. The little one is totally adorable.

You are so lucky that they take and send so many photos! what a great hat for the little guy.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename