Oscraps

Paris • Anna Lift Challenge May 27- June 10
Miki

Paris • Anna Lift Challenge May 27- June 10

Credits list
Artplay Palette Old World (paper, transfers, artstroke)
Artplay Palette Wayfaring (slide frame, plane)
Artplay Palette Thrive (tag)
Artplay Palette Ambages (paper overlay)
Artplay MiniPalette Rococo (ribbon recolored)
Artplay MiniPalette Roma (paper)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1 (star recolored)
MultiMedia Documents 3 (staples)
Patience FotoBlendz 1
Paris 1
Warm Glows 1
Cool Glows 1

Process
Solid paper 2 from APP Old World was used as the foundation of the page. The paper was duplicated and shifted up to create a more solid background. A layer mask was added and with the gradient tool the two papers were blended together. The photo (taken from my DGD's insta page) was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. A cool glow (reduced opacity) was clipped to the photo to accentuate the sky. The Eiffel Tower brush was stamped onto the page. An artsy paper from AP Mini Roma was clipped to the brush, duplicated 2 more times with the blending mode of the papers changed to linear burn. A warm glow was added (blending mode changed to hard light, reduced opacity) to add more color. The small image was clipped to the frame mask of the slide. Paper textures, transfers, artstrokes were added. The page was completed by adding word art, journaling and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
So glad her dreams came true- a stunning photo and awesome page. Love the textures.

Ooooo.... so that's the view from the tower!? I'm not sure I've ever seen that before! Thanks so much for sharing! That's a wonderful story! Dreams really do come true! Your page is wonderful! Or should I say "Merveilleuse"!

Love everything about this from the souffles(?) to the view, and the cluster in the upper left corner inspires me. Maybe I can swap in my jeep, because I just love it so much and can't picture airports in my own future. LOL :cool:

Wonderful! great story, how lucky is she!! Love the Eiffel Tower stamp creating verticality! Sweet little photo ! you always do a good job with the slide frames!

Congratulations to her! She will love it!I love the way you pull all the elements together!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename