Oscraps

pardalote-copyweb.jpg
Tamsin

pardalote-copyweb.jpg

It's a tiny little bird. I often see them flitting about the tree canopies just as the sun goes down . It's the movement I spot rather than the bird itself. Early mornings I will see them sitting on an open branch in the highest tree but it mustn't be comfortable up there because it builds its nest close to the ground by tunnelling horizontally into a bank. The tunnel will be quite long too, an amazing feat for such a small bird.
Credits list
AP Elysium
Framed Masks
Celebrate WordArt Mix
Urban Threadz
buttons/gem from various palettes
AP Harken heart
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Beautiful photo and love the vertical flow with the horizontal threadz leading to the focal point.

Loving the blue and the flow of this design. A fascinating bird...but then, pretty much all birds (even the plain little regulars at our feeders) have interesting habits, abilities, and behaviors, at least to me. We have a reclusive pileated woodpecker in our woods, and I track it by sound on my walks...it's like Woody Woodpecker up in the trees!

Loving the blue and the flow of this design. A fascinating bird...but then, pretty much all birds (even the plain little regulars at our feeders) have interesting habits, abilities, and behaviors, at least to me. We have a reclusive pileated woodpecker in our woods, and I track it by sound on my walks...it's like Woody Woodpecker up in the trees!
You're right. They're all fascinating in their own way. Did you know the humble sparrow can swim underwater. I don't know why it would but there you go :)

That is very interesting. Something with wings building a nest by burrowing-no easy escape from unwanted guests. Beautiful use of the blue. I appreciate your informative pages :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Tamsin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename