Oscraps

Paradise Over Family
bcnatty

Paradise Over Family

Did this LO for the Designer Spotlight Challenge featuring Vicki Stegall - You had to incorporate the age of your subject in the LO...so, my sis is 24, I have 4 elements and 2 pictures (the 2nd is blended into the paper).
Love this picture of my sis taken during her Christmas vacation in the Bahamas...she just looks so happy and carefree!!

Journaling: So...this is where you decided to go instead of spending Christmas with the family. I know I gave you a rough time about it but I have t admit that I don't blame you. Given the chance I can honestly say that even I might have chosen paradise over family.

Papers - Vicki Stegall (oscraps)- Rock On Sneak Peak, Vicky Stegall - Cinco De Mayo
Elastic Wrap & Black FLower- Vicki Stegall - Rock On Sneak Peak
Corner Frame - Vicki Stegall - Glitz Picz 1
Red Flower - Michelle Coleman (littledreamerdesigns)- Chasing Rainbows Colored Flowers
Grungy Frame - TaylorMade Designs (oscraps)- Leave Your Mark Rough Edges Mask
N
oh wow... i remember that lo... i'm so glad to see she had a good excuse!! ha! and i would have probably chosen this as well!! hehehe. AWESOME lo!!!

You're right ... That is an awesome picture of your sis. This layout is great and I love the way you used the frame.

Beautiful! Love the photo, the red flower, and the blue in the photo behind the paper! The colors really pop.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
bcnatty
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout