Miki

Paradise Lost

Anna Aspnes
Month Review Album 5 (page 2)Month Review Album 5
Artplay Palette Adventure (paper) retired
Artplay Palette Paraiso (label word) Artplay Palette Paraiso
Glitter AlphaNumber Set 2 Glitter AlphaNumber Set 2
Beach WordART Mix 3 Beach WordART Mix 3[/url[\]
MultiMedia Documents 3 (staples) [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/MultiMedia-Documents-No.-3.html]MultiMedia Documents 3

Urban Threadz 11 Urban Threadz 11

Process
An artsy paper from Adventure was used as the foundation of the page. The large image of the palm trees was processed in the iphone app Ps Camera and clipped to the large mask. The photos were converted to black and white and clipped to the frame masks, along with snippets of paper. The page was completed by adding word art, journaling and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
Beautiful and very meaningful page. I grew up in FL. I haven't been back in such a long time and I miss the beach, palms and sun there too.

I feel cheated, too. It's good to have an outlet. I'm obsessed with the Great Lakes region lately...maybe 2022. Lots of emotions to sort out thanks to the Trump Virus.

Oh no! I think I knew in less than 2 seconds what this was about. Great job of communicating your message complete with the emotions so immediately. I feel the disappointment as it resonates with all of us.

Your beachy designs are my all-time favorites. Sigh, not too many this year!

Love this page very much, the bright colored palms are very beautiful, I love the combi from B&W with the bright colors, looks so great, a fabulous page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout