Oscraps

Paislee Press and One Little Bird Spotlight - Africa Yet?
Myoldanlac

Paislee Press and One Little Bird Spotlight - Africa Yet?

Oh, the spotlights are on fire at Oscraps right now, this week's feature is Paislee Press and One Little Bird Designs - for more details click here https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19059

Journaling Reads:
mya my darling you are the funniest little girl, in
world, you come up with some of the silliest lines
that i have ever heard, but your most current one
that cracks me up the most is the one you ask most
often right now, often in the van, but it can be heard almost anywhere "ARE WE IN AFRICA YET?" We have no idea where you got it, but we answer the same way ever single time,
"YES MYA, We are almost there"

Credits
Template : Conversation Piece No.1 by Paislee Press(free)

What Matters Most Wordart, Wordart on Tags, Background Paper - Fei Fei's Stuff - of the essence

All other wordart - from the Paislee Press and One Little Bird Collab - Dialogue

all sold at Oscraps
Oooooh!! I'm curious now!! Better go check it out. And what is this about Africa? Mya is so fun.

This is awesome!! love the sweet pics (she is so cute!) and the way you put the quote in there...kids..aren't they something?

hee hee Africa, well I hope she get's there one day just to see it, in the meantime "is she nearly in Africa yet" LOL. Fabulous.

SENSATIONAL pictures and beautiful amazing layout.
(Welcome back; i've missed you!)

This just makes me smile. I love the photos and their vibrancy. looks so great with the way you've coloured "catchphrase". Love it!!!

What a hoot! I'd love the meet her one day, just to experience her "crazy" in real life!!! Good to see you posting Krista

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Myoldanlac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout