Oscraps

Paine's Creek
musicmom3

Paine's Creek

It wasn't the Bay of Fundy or Key West, but the sunset/tidal rush of Paine's Creek won our hearts (as did the ice cream shop afterward), and an evening visit to both became a staple, documented here for my new Cape Cod mini-getaway album.

This is a simple template layout, and I jiggled the photo frames and decorative layers to work with my images, then added a plain background, fortifying it with transfers/overlays from the APP as well as layers from various Artsy Transfers. When I want the look of an Artsy Paper, but need to control where the artistry falls (in this case, a solid band of journaling at the bottom), Artsy Transfers give just the control I need.
This looks delightful (and the ice cream an additional treat). Like the torn page and the wood elements. Your journaling fits the page so well.

Oh this is just glorious! I too would love this spot (my BIL recently moved to Sandwich on Cape Cod but I have yet to visit). The surrounding artistry is just perfect, as is the crab :)

This is gorgeous! The vivid colors drew me right in. I love the way the warm tones play off the cool blues and greens. Standing O for you!

Oh this is just glorious! I too would love this spot (my BIL recently moved to Sandwich on Cape Cod but I have yet to visit). The surrounding artistry is just perfect, as is the crab :)
Thanks! And if you find yourself in Sandwich, try to schedule in a trip over to Yarmouth Port for the Edward Gorey museum. It's a hoot!

Even if you thought you didn't want to visit this place, you would want to visit after seeing these photos/your page. Beautiful!

Wow! Gorgeous sunset photos! Love the design of your page! Makes me want to take a trip!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename