Oscraps

Once...Blueberries
Miki

Once...Blueberries

Sometimes a photograph can trigger a memory ...
Credits list
Artplay Ikigai Collection
Artplay Palette Ikigai (paper, pressed daisy, blue lavender, punched paper)
Ikigai Artsy Layered Template (frames)
MultiMedia Flowers 11
Reunion WordART Mix 1

Artplay Palette Summer's End (foliage)
Urban Threadz 11

Process
Artsy paper 5 from the APP Ikigai Bonus was used as the foundation of the page. The frames from the Ikigai ALT were added and resized. The photo and a snippet of paper from the kit were clipped to the frame masks. The cluster was created by combining several elements from MM Flowers 11 and the foliage from APP Summer's End. The page was complete by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful memory page. Love the rather curved horizontal design and the lovely photo, stains and elements you chose. Brilliant!

In my youth I often picked them with my grandparents in the forest. Now we go to a special place where they are grown, and we pick a few kilos every year anyway.
Beautiful design and i love that bird !

Beautiful! I love how the bird cluster and the sunflower adhere the frames on opposing sides.

I think this APP brings out the best in your pages! love the journaling - I always wondered what a huckleberry was! thanks for sharing - gorgeous!

I think I'm going to love this series! Certainly this is a beautiful start, love the diagonal composition and great element use!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename