Oscraps

On the Space
margeda

On the Space

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
***AnnaRelease 24 May 2019*** AnnaRealese24May2019
**ArtPlay Palette Wellspring**_Twig;Splatter1;Lace;Ribbon ArtPlayPaletteWellspring
*FotoBlendz Overlays No. 15*_3 FotoBlendz Overlays No. 15
*Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2*_WALifesBetter Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2
*Arsty Layered Template No. 291_frame ArstyLayeredTemplateNo.291
*MultiMedia Branches No. 13_4 MMBranchesNo.13

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette SpringShowers_ArtsyPaper2 ArtPlay Palette SpringShowers
ArtPlay Palette Vitality_SolidPaper

Process:
I was on Sunday in the nearby area where there are dog runners next to the playground. We come here many times with Kira. I love this space. It was very nice now as the sun's rays stroked the freshly-cut grass among the tree foliage. The photo was made there, and then I made it to my liking.
I opened a 12x12 new document. I opened Solid Paper for the background, blending an ArtsyPaper on Darker Color. For the purpose of drawing paper, I have duplicated SolidPaper and set blending to Multiply. The background is complete. I opened the photo to the full page. I cut it to FotoBlendzOverlays. I duplicated. I added Arsty Layered Template No.291 Frame. The bottom layer of photos was blending to Luminosity. The part under the frame was masked. The top photo layer was set to LightenColor. I put these three layers into groups. I have duplicated the photos I put into the group because of the color enhancement. Blending by groups: VividLight.
Decorated with Splatter, Twig, MMBranchesNo13. Finally I wrote a text and put a WA on the page.

Thanks for looking!
Margo
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
You are so very creative Margo! Great idea on recoloring the frame, and I love the color changes on the blended photos!

I love how you used lively color just in the frame, and how your text flows with the roadway.

Wonderful! Love how the text follows the walkway and how the frame focuses in on the playground!

Such a lovely spot, great photo perspective and how you highlighted some of the colorful areas. Wonderful composition and text shape!

Congratulations! Your fabulous layout was featured on today's Gallery Standouts Blog!
http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2019/finger-pointing-may-28th-4/

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout