Oscraps

..och s var oturen framme igen
zwyck

..och s var oturen framme igen

This is my hand after I accidentally fell and suffered fractures on two fingers. I was completely alone in the waiting room at the hospital emergency room that day and so it had been almost every day since covid-19 broke out.

Credits:
Hipster Plume Template Album No 5 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Hipster-Plume-Template-Album-No.-5.html
ArtPlay MiniPalette Lorn

Process: I used a template from Hipster Plume Template Album No 5 and paper, brushes and wmbellishments from ArtPlay MiniPalette Lorn.
This unfortunate story is well-told. The mood of the dark stormy background is perfect too. Best wishes to you both.

I'm not able to read your story, however, the photos are telling it to me. It's all done perfectly!

I dont understand your story but I can tell by the way the hand that is the focal point that it has been hurt I hope you recover soon.

I understand that you or a loved one has been injured . I wish you a speedy recovery, your page perfectly expresses this painful episode. courage!

une page impressionnante et bien documente Ulla May, c'est pour cela qu'on ne voyait plus vos pages , pas vident pour faire du scrap, j'espre que vous rcuprez bien, bon courage.

Oh, I am so sorry to read and see this.
I hope it's something that will heal quickly.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout