Oscraps

NYVax
musicmom3

NYVax

Out of the blue, I was offered a Covid-19 vax at my cancer center in New York City. Had to drive through a blizzard to get it, but since it's really hard to get a vax in NY, we took the risk.
Credits list
We are to get our first vaccination on Monday! I'm so excited as it feels like the first step on the way back to some kind of normality! I love your page, it's an excellent positive start to your 2021 journal! :)

We are to get our first vaccination on Monday! I'm so excited as it feels like the first step on the way back to some kind of normality! I love your page, it's an excellent positive start to your 2021 journal! :)
Thanx Fiona, good luck on Monday! I got the Pfizer and it didn't have much of a kick to it, just a bit of a sore arm and an overwhelming tiredness after about 5 hrs, what they call "fatigue." Best sleeping pill ever! I've heard the second shot has more assertive side effects but we'll see. My husband couldn't get an appointment for his first shot until the end of February, so that's a drag--getting an appointment around here is harder than tickets to Hamilton.

never thought i would be so excited to read about people getting vax'ed! Such a great page documenting a big day for you and I am hopeful that the word Begin is a positive sign for you and all of us

I am so pleased you were able to get the vaccine my Hubby had his last week I get mine on Monday here in the U.K. your page is brilliant with the photos of the vaccine and the blizzard you had to drive through at least it was worth the drive to get it and you got home safe.x

I love everything about this page! The photos and embellishments tell such a story, yes, of hope, but I can feel the anxiety of traveling in the snow, etc. So glad you got the vaccine! I'm not even on any lists yet, but in a way that's good, right, means I'm low risk I guess.

Love your great Covid page!
The Netherlands is at the back of the queue in Europe when it comes to vaccinations, terribly. The person who has to manage this is absolutely not capable, totaly unsuitable, people are very angry. There are only 250.000 people taking the vaccine so far, in April / May, but it may be even later, we hope to be the turn, much to late given our age. It's really a mess...

C'est une chance d'avoir le vaccin. J'ai eu un rendez-vous pour ma mère pour mardi prochain. Nous, sans doute en mars.....

Congrats on the shot! Braving the blizzard, definitely a story to tell. My hubby had his (by fluke I got him an appointment close by. I have one scheduled in Syracuse at the end of the month for me.) Great photos!

Love your great Covid page!
The Netherlands is at the back of the queue in Europe when it comes to vaccinations, terribly. The person who has to manage this is absolutely not capable, totaly unsuitable, people are very angry. There are only 250.000 people taking the vaccine so far, in April / May, but it may be even later, we hope to be the turn, much to late given our age. It's really a mess...
It's a mess here too, Marleen. I was just lucky--so many are not. I've read about the Netherlands and am thinking of you. Fingers crossed that vaccines get to you soon!

Congrats on the shot! Braving the blizzard, definitely a story to tell. My hubby had his (by fluke I got him an appointment close by. I have one scheduled in Syracuse at the end of the month for me.) Great photos!
Whew! What a relief, right? Getting those NY megasite appts is really a trip--they book so fast. My husband was lucky to get an appointment down here in Westchester County, also at the end of the month.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename