Oscraps

NYC
Miki

NYC

Credits list
Scenic Template Album 6 (page 8)
Artplay Palette Veranda (paper, overlays)
Artplay Palette City Limits (label word)
Artplay Palette Verdure (gold button)
Artplay Palette Frozen (stars)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
Axiom WordART Mix 1

Process
Page 8 of the Scenic Template Album was opened up. Arsty paper 4 from APP Veranda was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light (reduced opacity). The photo was duplicated 2 more times and clipped to the frame mask. The bottom layer was changed to black and white and the blending mode of the top layer was changed to hard light with a 30% opacity. The stains, textures and hipster plume were recolored. Magic Sprinklez, stars and word art completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
This is a wonderful LO, Miki! Great use of the B&W photo and wonderful masking/blending. What a vibrant picture!

Happy to see the life and vibrancy coming back to the city. Love your use of deep vibrant color and the contrast of B&W. Nice design!

Congratulations on the well deserved Standing O! It's exciting to see the city from your perspective, and the colors are full of life!

Four of my kids were at Radio City Thursday for a concert that was lackluster BUT they really were exhilarated to have NYC back in action. I'm still biding my time though. Congrats on the Standing O!

Excellent! Love the energy ... that's exactly how I think of NY! Congrats on the Standing O!

As soon as I saw this I kept hearing the song "I love the nightlife",love the contrast and the splendid colors.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename