Oscraps

November 2022, FotoInspiredTemplatePack2Y
lacy

November 2022, FotoInspiredTemplatePack2Y

November whooshed by unbelievably fast. Ron had his 2nd infusion (of 6) for Prostate Cancer. He is radioactive for a few days afterward (he sits in the back seat on the way home and has to sleep in a different bed and avoid others for 3 days). They check his radioactivity before and after the infusion with a Geiger counter. But he is doing great and has no significant side effects, unlike from the single chemo treatment he had in June that just about killed him. Progress on the guest house included trusses delivered the day before Thanksgiving and were mostly installed by Dec. 1. Other photos show the praying mantis I got a close up of, Pileated Woodpeckers visiting, and Ron & Tilly inspecting a hunting blind.

I started with the FotoInspired Template Pack 2Y-11 and clipped all my photos to the masks. Embellished below the template with Serein Solid Paper2 and Transfer1 at the top. I loaded Serein Artsy Transfer 2, rearranged, and placed some layers below the template and some above, along with Vivify Overlay 1, then added elements, several glows and journaling. I used the Lasso tool to select/cut/paste the template UrbanThreadz into three separate layers and rearranged.
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 2Y
ArtPlay Mini Serein (solid paper 2, Transfer 1, Artsy Transfer 1) included with Project 2022 Class
ArtPlay Mini Vivify (Overlay 1, teal heart, Wood Word LIFE, Artsy Transfer 2)
ArtPlay Palette Authentic (key with photo filter and drop shadow) included in the Wedding Value Pack 1
ArtPlay Palette Whizzo (heart button)
Embrace WordART Mix 1 BeadedThreadz
Project Template Album 7, wood word Nov
ArtPlay Palette Rudeneja (ribbon)
Button Threadz 1-2
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
A page that tells us a moment of life with many photos as I like them! precious memories!

These details really show the multiple layers of life...from medical treatments to construction to the wonders of nature (including not one but two pileateds...my favorite bird!). Glad to hear that there's an alternative to the chemo, and sending Ron lots of well wishes.

These details really show the multiple layers of life...from medical treatments to construction to the wonders of nature (including not one but two pileateds...my favorite bird!). Glad to hear that there's an alternative to the chemo, and sending Ron lots of well wishes.
Thank you so much Laura. I was hesitant to post so much personal stuff about Ron, but it's a dominating part of our lives right now.

Love this idea of recording different things that have been happening in your life . You pulled it together beautifully.

Sending Ron lots of well wishes.
That praying mantis looks very startled.
Love the word "whoosh" and that you are able to mix all these different aspects of your lift into a single cohesive page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename