Oscraps

Not Level
musicmom3

Not Level

Catching up on documenting happenings at our new/old (1876) farmhouse, where the kids are taking “she's a fixer-upper” really seriously. These sorts of pages can be hard to do for me because the beauty is inherent but not obvious--at least during construction. In this case, yuck on the before photo, snapped through the laser level eyepiece and teeny tiny and all I really cared about were the level crosshairs. So I converted the photo to b/w and applied several layers of an Artsy Transfer to perk thinks up. The second photo is the valance being installed.
Love those weeds tying everything together into a unity and showing things that aren't perfectly symmetrical in nature. Also, how the colors flow across the page.

This will be a beautiful project! I am so happy for them - to see the beauty in a home that they can save and make home.

Nice rescue. That really is off-kilter.
Even in imperfection, there is love (so love the heart shape off to the right).

That's the trouble with old houses, everything settles leaving walls cracked and off-kilter! I'm with your daughter, it would make me sea sick too. He's very creative and talented SIL.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename