1. I really enjoy all of Anna's paper brushes/transfers, so I started with a solid paper and the paper transfer as the foundation of my page.
2. I placed the lace and added a super light shadow to it to save its ethereal.
3. I placed a transfer behind the lace to add colors to my page.
4. I made a group from the lace and the transfer and added a layer mask to it using the shape of the paper brush.
5. I placed the elements (flowers, little frames) with their own shadows and the "big" frame with shadow added by me.
6. I chose a photo and added it to the page too.
7. I added some wordART brushes - layer style: Multiply.
8. Finally I placed the wordART.
Thanks for looking!