Oscraps

Normalcy
B

Normalcy

Finding Normalcy in this Dis - Ease . . . gratitude . . . count your blessings.

ArtPlay Palette DisquietArtPlayPaletteDisquiet
Disquiet FotoBlendz No. 1DisquietFotoBlendzNo.1
JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No. 6JazzedUpLoopDaLoopNo.6
Disquiet WordART Mix No. 1DisquietWordARTMixNo.1
DifferentStrokes No. 1 (Retired)
LightLeaks No. 1LightLeaksNo.1
Bokeh No. 2BokehNo.2

Notes: Using artsy paper 4 as the foundation, I clipped the photo to the psd Disquiet FotoBlenz after using a glitch technique on it. (Arent we all a little glitched right now?) I blended the main mask to Linear Light, duplicated the photo and blended it to Pin Light. I didnt use all the layers to the fotoblendz. Underneath these layers I added the splatters from the kit and used a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer on both the paper and splatters to match the color of the glitch in the photo.

I slipped the lace element underneath at the right side of the photo, the paper overlay at the bottom and the word art transfer on the left edge of the photo.

Just over the photo set the LightLeaks and Bokeh were blended in with the opacity turned way down. The JazzedUp LoopDaLoop was added, not using the glows. The title work was completed and the verbiage was added along with the different stroke. That finished the page.

I know we are all on something of a roller coaster ride right now, weve never gone through anything like this before. There is so much contradictory messages filled with fear out there, which I am staying away from purposely. It doesnt serve me in a good way. Being grateful and counting my blessings is whats keeping me centered and uplifted. This too shall pass.
I love the image the colours the textures the brushwork the lace the scribble and the word art.

Congratulations! Your beautiful layout was featured on today's Gallery Standouts Blog! http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2020/finger-pointing-april-5th-6/

Congratulations on the Gallery Standout! I love the coloring in your design!

What a really wonderful message in this layout! I love the photo treatment. Congrats on your GSO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout