Oscraps

Noetic Collection - November of Oz
dwsewbiz

Noetic Collection - November of Oz

I'm a little behind on my nearly daily scrapping; these are some photos taken at the beginning of the month. Photos on the right taken by his mom's best friend, the first time she is seeing Oz. On the right is our every-day - playing, hanging out, reading. Cher sticks closer now that Ozzy is eating real food.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album 5
ArtPlay Palette Noetic, Artsy Transfers Noetic, Noetic Bonus Element, Urban Threadz Framed Masks 4
MultiMedia Magic SPrinklez
Adventure WordArt Mix No 2
Gratitude WordArt Mix No 1
Remember Word Art Mix No 3
Autumn Word Art Mix No 4 (beaded Threadz)
These are pages 22 and 23 from Month Template 5, with some size adjustments. I moved the Hipsters Plumes around a lot to put them in appropriate places. A couple of the photos were desaturated with Hue/Saturation Adjustments Layers (always have to adjust Cher - she is so black it's hard to see her eyes in pictures).
For the blended photo on the left, I added a Frame from Urban Threadz Framed 4 because once again, the top of Ozzy's head was cut off in the photo.
Wht a fantasic way to document your everydays.. The photos are fantastic and you chose the perfect template and kits for your spread.

Ozzy is super cute! Wonderful use of the template, I really love the colors and how you moved the Hipster Plumes to the perfect place!

Yup. He's still cute. ;) Love your use of sepia prints to give your pages more breathing room.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename