Oscraps

Noetic Collection All About Me Day 15 Old Car
dwsewbiz

Noetic Collection All About Me Day 15 Old Car

Although officially over, I will continue to use the prompts of the All About Me project to write some special stories. This one is about this old car that appeared in our neighborhood last weekend. Old cars always remind me of my dad.
Credits list
** NEW ** ArtPlay Noetic Collection
Artsy Transfers Festal
The basis for these pages is the Noetic Artsy Layered Template, with the "stuff" on the left and the frames on the right.
I created a custom blending mask on the left by combining various transfers and brushes and clipped my photo to the mask.
I repeated this on the right, setting the mask to Lumosity mode.
Two more car photos clipped to the frames of the template, with Hue/Sat adjustment layers to give a bright sepia coloration.
Photo of my dad added using the frame from the ArtPlay. Added some Festal transfers for more gold and purple coloring.
Created a Visual Triangle and flow of elements using the ArtPlay and Bonus MM element.
Finally, to fill the middle, I used a Noetic FotoBlendz and clipped the Bonus Artsy Paper to it.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love the old car theme, and the colors! Very creative use of the ALT and Palette items.

Great page and I can see the challenge lasting a very long time for me too. I love your faded photo treatment for the faded car and the suggestion of heritage colors.

very big page! the one on the left seems to reveal the memory of the one on the right!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename