Oscraps

No Thanksgiving Celebration
zlemon

No Thanksgiving Celebration

I hoped I was done creating coronavirus art. But with the high case count and rising death toll, it seems like America has gone crazy with defying the needed social protocols to stay safe. I mean, it's a mask! A simple face covering that protects you and your loved ones. My fervent wish is that will never do another Covid art page. Maybe, in 2021. I hope everyone stays safe during the holidays, even if you have to spend it alone.

Used Anna Aspnes' APP Magoa.

Thanks for looking.
Beautiful ... love the red ..
Sad that there are still people who do not take it seriously ... and too bad to have to spend the holidays in our little bubble ... In Belgium it will be the same ... on December 6, Sinterklaas will bring toys for the children. .. very often also with the grandmothers and grandfathers ... but this year the Saint is going to bring my gifts to the grandchildren at home ... sniff snif ... these are such nice moments and it hurts ... but it has to. .. unfortunately ...

lets be careful +++! very nice page that I want to see only as abstract art!

I hear you totally!!!! Beautiful page... Just an aside... I am part of Moderna's phase 3 testing... The vaccine is totally safe... Now the fake news mongers are starting about the vaccines... Saw someone mention fetal tissue involved... SO NOT true.. totally lab created....

Great use of text and colors! Excellent work and I also hope that you won't have to create another page about Covid (except maybe to celebrate that things are under control).

I'll avoid my rant but just know that I am in agreement.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout