Oscraps

Nick and I
Susan Toon

Nick and I

Ok so when Vicki Stegall came out with her NEW Band This! Label That! Elements...and her NEW Highlight It Brushes (simulating highlighters) I laid in bed and pictured this layout. Pictures of my husband and I as we've kinda grown together. Dating pics, Wedding Pic and then the Family Pic. I IM'd Vicki about my idea of the my background being the notepapers and then doodles. She literally whipped them up for me for it. She's using them on a layout right now too so if you like them, let her know and she might just offer them for sale!

As those that follow my galleries know, freestyle is way out of my comfort zone. So hopefully you all enjoy this. I had fun doing it!

The journaling reads...
Oh the dating days ... that was when we didnt have so many responsibilities and debt ... we could just be silly. It was all about us! And OH honey ... to look back at my BIG hair! YIKES Thank you for over-looking that! hee hee!
We sure had fun didnt we? So much so, you couldnt help but to propose! And how could I turn you down. I mean look at you.
hubba hubba!
So btw ... when do we get that honeymoon? LOL
Weve had our ups and downs like most couples. But we have overcome them all, and for the most part ... our life has been THE BEST! I cannot complain. I look at what others go through and thank God everyday for you and our family.
And what a beautiful family you and I have created! I look at you, I and the kids often and think WOW! We did good!
I love you honey!
Life with you has been a wonderful journey!
Love Susan

Vicki's stuff is available at PDW and Oscraps!
Susan I love this....and what an act of bravery showing pictures from what I think is the 80's (Big Hair kinda gave it away) Great layout as usual!

Oh Susan. This is fabulous. Must be the time for looking back on pics like this. (Just did one of us. Our Anniversary is coming up!)

Wow that doesn't even look like you! Love how you showed multiple photos from the years of dating to children. This is excellent Susan!! Love the doodles too!!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
Susan Toon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this layout