I really love layouts with typographic design, and I saw a tutorial on FB which I wanted to try >>> https://www.facebook.com/Iamdeepakeditz/videos/527950239249122/
1. I started with a white background, and made the main title (new year) based on the tutorial. I clipped some ScriptTease brushes onto the lower text.
2. I chose two images I created with Midjourney AI. I clipped them onto the upper side paper (creating a clipping mask) and I played with their blending modes.
3. I chose lots of brushes to decorate the page, some of them were recolored to red.
4. I chose a realistic element (created by Vinnie Pearce) to highlight the silhouette's head and I put a question mark with realistic shadows on it to make us feel the bewilderment.
5. To make the feeling complete I created a subtitle (new questions): I applied Stroke layer style, then I created a new layer from it. The original layer (text) was moved a bit and clipped onto the stroke layer. I added to the stroke layer a realistic drop shadow.
6. I used some layers of VellumSheets, I really love playing with them.