Oscraps

New Life
I think the stone wall paper is very beautiful,love that cute picture and amazing clusterwork !

Gorgeous design around the cute puppy. First I thought it's a lab too, but the marks on the chest showed something else. Looking forward to more photos. :)

He’s actually a German shorthaired pointer but does look like a lab! Thank you!
NO WAY! I know German shorthairs, have lots of hunting friends ... but I realized that I've never seen them as a puppy. How caYOOT is he?!?! They're great dogs! I will enjoy seeing more pages featuring him... what's our new mascot's name?

Gorgeous design around the cute puppy. First I thought it's a lab too, but the marks on the chest showed something else. Lo
NO WAY! I know German shorthairs, have lots of hunting friends ... but I realized that I've never seen them as a puppy. How caYOOT is he?!?! They're great dogs! I will enjoy seeing more pages featuring him... what's our new mascot's name?

Patty Anne- his name is Lincoln. Thank you! There will be many more pages I’m sure!

Last edited:
Oh my...what a sweet photo. I so want to pick that baby up and hold him. What great clusters and fantastic job with this challenge.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
jenn33199
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename