Oscraps

Necessities
isDK

Necessities

Necessities
Inspired by this page by ViVre: https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=438363&title=annalift7ctreasure-found&cat=1351

aA Paper, ThinStrips Masks, Stitch LTA, Splatter, Brushes, Transfers, Frame
Frame: Yuri-U
The components used in the composite were from Google search engine.

For 2020 I made a self-portrait for my birthday. Better than a photo, it showed what was important to me. It told a story about how I thought about so many things. Remember how, unless I specifically would need some of the other items, I usually actually only carried my phone.

This is a detour from my tradition of a photo of myself as a self-portrait to document my birthday. I just didn't have one I hadn't already used.
Happy Birthday. I like this idea of a portrait composed of what is essential to ones self. Love the lift of Vivres lo and the blue binding

I love this. It's a great way to get inside the head, especially when celebrating another rotation around the sun. My bday just passed and I'm working on something similar, kind of what has revealed itself to be of great importance to me during the trials and travails of 2020. I love what you did here...very straightforward and confident!

Happy birthday! Another fabulous celebration of who you are and what is important to you.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout