Lucky and Blessed Solid Papers – Vicki Stegall
Frame, Stitches - Blossom Collection – Vicki Stegall
Bird - 52 Inspirations 2016 – No. 5 – Vicki Stegall
Berry Wreath, Word Art – Bucolic – Vicki Stegall
Butterfly - 52 Inspirations 2016 – No. 29 – Vicki Stegall

Photo: Mine – wild blackberries – Processed in PS 2022
  • Love
Reactions: *sylvia*
Thanks so much for playing along with Momma's O challenge this month, Betty.
I LOVE the clean design of your page and how you have used everything here.
The gap in the stitches to place the wordart, the tiny branch which fits perfectly with your photo, the bird looking to the butterfly ... GORGEOUS.

This is really Beautiful! Betty Jo!...Such a well-thought out design!!!...I just love the white space design & the way you framed your photo...with those almost matching perfectly...flowers in the upper left corner... The stitch/thread surrounding...I especially love how you did your WA!...4 or 5 different fonts! in all those shades of green!...How they go together is magic!...#kiss...

Last edited:
Thanks so much for playing along with Momma's O challenge this month, Betty.
I LOVE the clean design of your page and how you have used everything here.
The gap in the stitches to place the wordart, the tiny branch which fits perfectly with your photo, the bird looking to the butterfly ... GORGEOUS.
Thank you so much, Sylvia. And, thanks for hosting the Momma O challenge. It's always one of my faves. ♥

This is really Beautiful! Betty Jo!...Such a well-thought out design!!!...I just love the white space design & the way you framed your photo...with those almost matching perfectly...flowers in the upper left corner... The stitch/thread surrounding...I especially love how you did your WA!...4 or 5 different fonts! in all those shades of green!...How they go together is magic!...#kiss...
Thank you soooo much, Rhonda. I can't take credit for the WA other than recoloring. It's part of the kit. ♥

Thank you soooo much, Rhonda. I can't take credit for the WA other than recoloring. It's part of the kit. ♥
@Betty Jo Yes...perhaps so...but YOU! saw fit to recolor it & present it in such an Amazing! way!...Perhaps leaving it black would have been nice...but it wouldn't have had the same effect & it wouldn't have added the impact that you did with all those shades of green...;)...

Oh my, Rhonda, what a joy to wake up to this AM. This is better than my first cup of coffee!! Thank you sooooo much!! #kiss
@Betty Jo You are most welcome!!! Betty Jo!...Better than coffee...ay?...LOL!...#coffee...You are so Sweet!!!...[I don't drink coffee...to me it's yucky!...but Ray has to have that first coffee right away every morning!!!]...#kiss

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Betty Jo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename