Oscraps

Nature is Genuis
Joansmor

Nature is Genuis

Credits list

MultiFoto Template Album No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Butterflies ValuePack No. 1- Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspriration – I have been taking pictures of the reflections at Estes Lake. So I reviewed my pictures over the last couple of years that had reflections taken at Estes Lake.
Start – MultiFoto Template 1.9
Photos – I placed a photo above the fotoblendz and attached using Layer>Create Clipping Layer. Then I did the same with each of the frame masks.
Paper – Added APP Genuine paper 2 but I used Hue/Saturation set to Colorized to give it a bit of blue.
Template – I added color to the stain layers using Edit>Fill. Then I typed “Estes Lake” onto the bookplate.
Transfer – I place APP Genuine word transfer above the focal photo.
Elements – Placed the heart charm from APP Natural Instincts to the left of three pictures, above two and under one. Then added Brad5 from APP Genuine. Used word Stripe “Nature is Genius” for my title.
Words – Type in a slight description of my photos as a group.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and zlemon
Fantastic collection of photos - Nature sure is magic! Love how you turned them all into a true piece of art!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename