Oscraps

Nashville Cherry Blossoms
EvelynD2

Nashville Cherry Blossoms

This layout was made for challenge one-sketch challenge.
Spririt Of Spring Page Kit by Daydream Designs
Spririt Of Spring WordArt by Daydream Designs
*Stitching:
52 Inspirations 2022 No 35 Sinopia the Extended Kit by Rachel Jefferies
Photo: Pixabay

*Photo is from Pixabay
Reactions: ClaireG
Evelyn, this LO is so beautiful. I saw this great event on the TV recently. Must be wonderful to see it in nature!!

beautiful!!!!! I can just smell the cherry blossoms looking at this. I lived in Okinawa, Japan for three years and cherry blossom season was my favorite.

Evelyn, this LO is so beautiful. I saw this great event on the TV recently. Must be wonderful to see it in nature!!
Thank you so much, Susanne! I really want to go downtown Nashville to see the blossoms this year. They have a map you can follow to see the trees. They also have a Cherry Blossom Festival!

beautiful!!!!! I can just smell the cherry blossoms looking at this. I lived in Okinawa, Japan for three years and cherry blossom season was my favorite.
Oh, Nonni! I bet it was so beautiful to see all of this trees in blossom!

Evelyn, this is so pretty, I love the cherry blossom photo and how all your elements tone with it so beautifully. I really love that little banner too. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. x

Evelyn, this is so pretty, I love the cherry blossom photo and how all your elements tone with it so beautifully. I really love that little banner too. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. x
Thank you so much, Claire! Also, thank you for hosting this fun challenge!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
EvelynD2
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename