My Mother
greenfairy

My Mother

Credits:
Carla Gibson Designs
Brianna's Song KIt
Poem: My Mother by Staci Warren
Fariy drawn by me
Ooh Taylor, this is gorgeous sweetie, your mum would love it, I'm in tears reading this poem is just perfect for this layout. Hugs

Taylor...
This is such a sweet layout...touching and heartfelt.

I am so sorry that you are feeling such loss.
My hope is that you will find comfort in your Mom's words on her blog
and through her scrapbook pages. I went back to reread her blog today and
her love for you shines in every word.
Sending you a hug...
Sue

T
Taylor, i cant even imagine what you are feeling right now. I am so sorry for your loss. This is a wonderful tribute to your mother, and i know she is smiling down as she reads this. Huge hugs to you beautiful flower! ((((((hugs))))))

you ARE your mother's garden, taylor! and she is proud of you - and will always be watching over you. you are so talented...you have her talents and you will help keep her spirit alive through your art like this! big hugs to you! we all love you and we're praying for you. amazing layout!

Oh Taylor...I wish I could give you huge hugs right now. I know that there are no words that can be said to make it better...but I hope that creating these layouts helps bring you a bit of healing. I know it does for me. I'm praying for you and your daddy. Please know that we're all here for you when you need us. We love your mom a lot, and miss her right along side you. ((((hugs))))

This poem is a beautiful wordpicture of your mom--you've done a lovely job giving the words a setting...
{{{hugs}}} to you...

Oh Taylor ... I don't have words to express how I feel for you right now ... Your would be terribly proud of you for putting such wonderful words on all whe taught you.

There is no doubt in anyone's mind about how much your Mother loved you. And it shows by what a wonderful girl you're growing up to be. Thank you for sharing this touching poem with us, who are also grieving, who will continue to love and admire her and the legacy she has left all of us.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
greenfairy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout