Oscraps

My horse Skrållan
Credits list
Manu Design Studio: Snowlicious
What a fabulous photo and wonderful memory! Absolutely love how you have scrapped it here, using Manu's products! Gorgeous work! I read in the challenge thread that horse riding is no longer an interest as it was back then, I remember back to when I was 13 and I used to live and breathe ice skating! LOL! But I haven't been on skates for over 50 years now! hahhaaa! But I do enjoy watching the Olympic ice skating events, they make it look so effortless! Stunning layout and once again welcome to Oscraps! :)

What a fabulous photo and wonderful memory! Absolutely love how you have scrapped it here, using Manu's products! Gorgeous work! I read in the challenge thread that horse riding is no longer an interest as it was back then, I remember back to when I was 13 and I used to live and breathe ice skating! LOL! But I haven't been on skates for over 50 years now! hahhaaa! But I do enjoy watching the Olympic ice skating events, they make it look so effortless! Stunning layout and once again welcome to Oscraps! :)

Thank you! Yes, you can still remember your childhood interests and enjoy those moments.
:)

So funny.... I scrapped a photo of myself as a child on horseback, too. :) Yes, those were wonderful days. I love the frosty papers and elements you added to the page.

Beautiful page! Love all the wonderful snowy elements.
I have posted your page to the Day 5 Show Me Challenge where Jean wanted to see a page with a horse :)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
Scrapbyirre
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename