my grandparents
*sylvia*

my grandparents

JANUARY 2021 CHALLENGE #2 - HERITAGE

crafty button design | old soul
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Old-Soul-Collection.html
fonts | high tower | aline signature
photo credit | private
Sylvia - such a fantastic photo from years ago. The journaling is so touching. Like the blending and elements in the background.
Thanks for joining the challenge.

Wow, what a wonderful photo to have, from so long ago! I never met any of my grandparents either and I treasure the photos I have of them. Great take on the challenge!

I love this layout. The background elements complement the photo so well and the positioning of the journaling. It's perfect.

How sad that they died so young, my father was also only 3 years old when his father died.

Love the B&W design with just a splash of color in the background.

That's so sad that they both died young and that your Dad lost his mother at such a tender age. I like how you framed the photo with ephemera, and that touch of purple looks lovely with all the neutrals.

Looking at this beautiful page. What a lovely kit to use for a heritage challenge. I love the font that you used on the title. The splash of purple under the photo, the worn look of the photo add so much.
Then I looked at the photo and imagined what they must have been feeling starting their future together as a young married couple. Then I read your journaling...how sad that they passed at such a young age. I'm glad that you had the photo.

Wonderful photos! I'm sorry on the loss for you father!
I'm glad he had that photo. It's a beautiful page!
You've created a lovely page to keep this memory alive!
SO well done!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
*sylvia*
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout