Oscraps

My family’s 2nd home & a bucket of prawns.
LazyDaisy

My family’s 2nd home & a bucket of prawns.

Good seafood & Sydney harbour, always amazing. Sailing, seafood & the club are a big part of my family. I tend not to go in races very often, I’m more moscato rose at a relaxing pace. My sister & I had our weddings at the club & big birthdays, small events or just wanting a nice lunch there.
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Looks like an amazing place! Your layout shows that so well! Love how you framed the photo with the borders.

This picture deserves the Big Photo Treatment you gave it! I love how the view spreads across the top. Really fun use of fonts too!

@tanteva @faerywings

Thanks to you both. i was a little self conscious about this one but I’m glad of the positive & supportive response. I did experiment with fonts, inspired by a font lover lol, thank you. I’m ready for the word art challenge.....maybe. :)

Gorgeous photo of the Harbour where you got married love the fresh prawns the beer the brush work the journaling and the word title.x

Melanie, this is absolutely lovely. There is something about ocean air that brings on an appetite too. whether you made the meal or simply enjoyed one, this is a lovely memory to scrap about. I like how you created the journal block with the mask and blended it on top of the masked photo. You kept the elements simple but pronounced which draws attention to the meal.

Melanie, this is absolutely lovely. There is something about ocean air that brings on an appetite too. whether you made the meal or simply enjoyed one, this is a lovely memory to scrap about. I like how you created the journal block with the mask and blended it on top of the masked photo. You kept the elements simple but pronounced which draws attention to the meal.
Thank you for the kind remarks. Food & seawater do go hand in hand. I was thinking of fish & chips at the beach also. Wrapped in paper. Fighting off seagulls. :D

Oh wow.... look at that view! That includes the prawns!
Fabulous page! I can't stop looking!
Thank you so much. It’s a place with a lot of fun memories, including the prawns :D . Actually mostly the food for me now. I’m glad you like looking at it.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename