Oscraps

My dreams and hopes
My son turned 15 last month but this is NOT the layout to celebrate the occasion. This one is for me only - all the things he doesn't want to hear, all the tenderness he doesn't want to deal with, and all the beauty he refuses to see. There will be a masculine page at some point, but for now - this is what I've got.
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen and ksacry
Such a great page about your son I like how you have blended a photo of him into the background and I like the word art you added and the font you used for your journaling

Oh my, you have tapped into universal emotions here and have done this so beautifully. I especially like the handwriting, the ghosted ampersand/photo, and the way you have created graphic borders with your thoughts. You're not alone in creating two sets of pages--I still often do this, a page for my book, a different one for my kids' books.

congrats on the standing o.
you have portrayed your dreams and hopes beautifully. puberty is often a difficult time for young people AND parents.
i love the handwritten, emotional journalling and the many clusters used to reinforce it.
fantastic page. I wish, that your dreams and hopes will soon come true hug.

I love this awesome very creative page, such a great journaling and composition with a beautiful photo of a handsome young man and elements, I also love the blended photo!!

Congrats on the well deserved Standing O!!

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
Karen Schulz Designs
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata