Oscraps

MultiFoto Template Album 1 Coast Wrap Up
dwsewbiz

MultiFoto Template Album 1 Coast Wrap Up

Just a few more photos from out trip to the coast for a few days. I love seeing big old trees, driftwood, old ropes, rocks, all beaten by the weather and the sea. Red flowers are valerian that grows in the dunes. Cher rolling in something (her favorites are dead birds, crab parts, cow dung, etc.)
Credits list
MultiFotoTemplate Album No 1
ArtPlay Palette Coastline
Beach WordArt Mix No 2
MultiMedia Branches 13
Elements from ArtPlay Palettes Sashay, Salty Living, Sea Life, Surfs Up, Kindred
Sticking to a "system", this is Page 5 from the Template Album, with 2 Frames/Masks moved to the left with the FotoBlendz. On the right I used a photo of looking at the beach through a huge weathered log, and blended this with a Mask and Soft Eraser. Just a few elements added to balance the red/pink of the valerian. I deliberately covered the "St" in "Stroll" since the feature story is Cher on a roll :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
Love that you added the red flowers. Not sure about Cher's cuteness if she's rolling in bad stuff to get there.

Love that you added the red flowers. Not sure about Cher's cuteness if she's rolling in bad stuff to get there.
It's apparently an instinctive disguise technique to blend in to the surroundings :) She does not get to enter my house without a bath in the backyard, which she actually likes.

Thank you for these magnificent landscapes. The multi-photo album is ideal for all of this.

Great photo of Cher. I hope she was not rolling in any of her favorites but just enjoying the wet sand :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename