Oscraps

Multi-Tasking.jpg
pam p

Multi-Tasking.jpg

As I have gotten older,I have noted that my multi-tasking skills have diminished .No doubt for a variety of reasons.I have accepted and moved on. On this day,I was heading out for an appointment at about 5:30 am when it was storming rain, blowing leaves and there was an almost full moon shining beautifully across the top of the hill. At the same time, while I was waiting for a group of deer to cross the highway,I was able to capture this image.Since no other cars were on the road,I stopped and grabbed my phone.I liked the photo and I was proud of my multi-tasking skills that popped up that day.
Credits list
Multi-Media Daisies1-for stains and splatters
ArtPlayPaletteNoetic
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Love this! You captured a moment so often completely lost in a blur for so many reasons. Also love that our newer phone cameras are so good.

Great capture! i like the way the road disappears. These days, with an emphasis on mindfulness, they say multi-tasking is overrated and it's better to focus on one thing at a time :)

Great photo and beautiful page! I no longer can multi task effectively either, I now have the attention span of a 2 year old!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename