Oscraps

Morgonfika
Z

Morgonfika

Credits list
ArtPlay MiniPalette OisauSpend $20 and get this ArtPlay MiniPalette FREE.

Process: I started with a solid paper from ArtPlay MiniPalette Oisau. I duplicared it and the copy was set to blending mode Linear Burn. I placed my photo (processed with Urban Sketch) and the blending mode was set to Darken. I added a layer mask to the background copy layer and erased the part where I placed the photo to keep the whiteness in it. I added a lace brush to the right side and I duplicated another brush, recolored these into blue and placed them on the top of the photo. I recolored one more and placed it together with the one at the top left. I added more brushes and overlays and these were placed to the bottom and side of the photo. A transfer with the blending mode Color Burn was placed to the right side of the photo to increase the saturation. I added the flowes and the bird and the title was given a black stroke.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wonderful effects and those flowers and bird are so fun! Would love to lift this, such beautiful use of the palette!

A lovely place, welcoming and so colorful. I love the photo effect and how you echoed it in the word art.

A great photo treatment, so well done! You have your own style that I like very much, your page is awesome!!

I always think that everyone here does their best to make something beautiful, they all can be proud of that!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename